Regularly we get questions on the use of Hydraulic Powerpacks, here some tips and tricks!
Did you know that
- Combifloat C-5 and C-7-D0 Hydraulic Powerpacks (140 bar) have 1x Diesel Engine of 130 KW @ 2200 RPM, 1x Diesel Tank of 250 litres, 1x Oil Tank of 700 litres. The fuel consumption at full speed is approx. 25 litres/hour.
- Combifloat C-7-D1 Hydraulic Powerpacks (250 bar) have 2x Diesel Engine of 120kW @ 2100 RPM, 2x Diesel Tank of 350 litres, and 1x Oil Tank of 1600 litres.The fuel consumption at full speed is approx. 50 litres/hour.
- Combifloat C-9.5-D1 Hydraulic Powerpacks (250bar) have 2x Diesel Engine of 360 kW @ 1800 RPM, 2x Diesel Tank of 1600 litres, and 1x Oil Tank of 4000 litres. The fuel consumption at full speed is approx. 140 litres/hour.
Environmental impacts can be minimized:
- Turning off the Powerpack when the Self Elevating Platform is not jacking up or down (floating and standing conditions);
- Checking pipes, hoses and fittings for leakages and damages at regular intervals, and having any damage repaired immediately;
- Performing maintenance according to the HPU manual;
- Proper waste segregation of the replaced components;
- Having a oils spill kit always immediately available.
If you have questions on our QHSE approach please contact email@example.com or visit https://combifloat.com/quality-health-safety-and-environment/ .