Combifloat Systems B.V. stands for partnerships that generate added value
Combifloat is the exclusive supplier of the modular Combifloat® pontoons. A wide variety of clients in the offshore and marine construction industry are using this flexible modular floating and elevating construction system, eminently suitable for coastal and inland waters. Combifloat offers top end solutions by means of our efficient products and innovative solutions.
Within our industry, we conduct our business with high integrity and transparency while focussing on the client’s interests and achieving the best performance by partnering with our clients as well as our various suppliers and service providers. We believe that continuous development of these partnerships – aiming for optimum safety, economics and environmental performance – ensures long term added value and growth of our company.
In addition to the need for developing ever more partnerships in our sector, we acknowledge the various needs of and trends affecting our stakeholders. In particular the present and future developments in our industry, the strive towards a high-level quality environment and safety culture, the need for growth opportunities of our staff and the requirement to be a responsible company. Combifloat wishes to create added value for all its stakeholders both from a material and immaterial perspective.
To ensure Combifloat achieves its objectives and increases its value in the long term, Combifloat will operate in accordance with an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001 certified Management System. Specifically, Combifloat will use this Management System to:
- Ensure the safety and health of its staff and to prevent incidents, occupational injuries and illness – in particular in the work related to its equipment but also in its offices;
- Involve staff in continuous development of management system and achieving HSEQ objectives
- Reflect and measure progress and status of all processes with all staff
- Deliver equipment and related projects in accordance with client requirements as well as with applicable rules and regulations;
- Ensure client satisfaction with our products and our services;
- Operate an efficient and predictable delivery process that is transparent and measurable;
- Manage and improve performance of our subcontractors and suppliers;
- Develop new and current products successfully;
- Prevent environmental pollution;
- Comply with applicable Health, Safety and Environmental legislation;
- Develop and educate our employees ensuring they continuously gain more knowledge, skills and technical experience;
- Achieve continuous improvement in Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety performance.
Bas de Jong
Signed Policy Statement:
Policy Statement CF signed