Disclaimer & Privacy
All the information contained in this Website, including pictures, dimensions, lay out’s, is for general information purposes only. The information contained in the Website is provided by Combifloat Systems B.V. and/or its subsidiaries (hereinafter: “Combifloat”).
Combifloat endeavours to keep the information up to date and correct. Notwithstanding the foregoing there are no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Website for any purpose. Any reliance on such information is therefore strictly at own risk and account.
Every effort is made to keep the Website up and running smoothly. However, Combifloat takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond its control.
The user acknowledges that the Website may contain proprietary and confidential information including trademarks, service marks and patents protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. Combifloat gives permission to view and make a single copy of portions of Website contents for offline, personal and non-commercial use. The contents of the Website may not be sold, reproduced, or distributed without Combifloat written permission. Any third-party trademarks, service marks and logos are the property of their respective owners. Any further rights not specifically granted herein are reserved.
Through this Website the user might link to the other websites which are not under Combifloat’s control. The inclusion of any links does not imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them and is for general information and reference purposes only.
In no event Combifloat will be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this Website.
For any further information regarding these terms, please send the enquiry to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All rights reserved. Copyright © Combifloat Systems B.V. 2016.
General Purchasing Conditions:
General Purchasing Conditions CSBV
Combifloat is the exclusive supplier of the modular Combifloat ® pontoons.
Within our industry, we conduct our business with high integrity and transparency while focusing on the client’s interests and achieving the best performance by partnering with our clients as well as our various suppliers and service providers. Combifloat is committed to protecting our partners and clients privacy and respecting personal data.
We may collect personal data while using our website, by contacting us, in order to provide you with our services or to respond to the queries.
We may process following categories of personal data:
– Name, surname, email address, (job) title, telephone number and postal address;
– Communications with us including emails, letters, telephone calls or messages on our online chat service;
– Feedback, client satisfaction forms;
– Information on use of our website, from where it is accessed and what system is used when accessing it.
Sensitive personal data
This relates to our employees only and shall be processed with high degree of care and only with prior consent as to kind and purpose of the personal information.
Use of personal data
Combifloat may use personal data for the following purposes:
– to provide our professional services;
– to answer an enquiry;
– to issue an invoice;
– to respond to the query after you have sent us a request, filled in a web-form through our website or contacted us on social media;
– to seek your feedback in order to improve your customer experience;
We will not share your contact details or other personal data with other companies for mar-keting purposes, unless we have first obtained your written consent to do so. Rights under GDPR Combifloat is committed to honor user’s legal rights under GDPR. List of rights as set out below is not limitative.
– Right of access. Right to be informed as to whether Combifloat processes personal data, the purpose of the processing, information about external recipients who have access to your personal data, and how long we save your personal data.
– Right to data portability. Right to receive a copy of the personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
– Correction of erroneous data. Right to require that we correct erroneous or incom-plete information about you.
– Right to object to processing of personal data, to delete certain data and to re-strict the processing of your personal data.
– Right to withdraw consent to process personal data.
– We shall process personal data in a lawful, accurate and transparent manner;
– Combifloat undertakes to take necessary and appropriate technical and IT related measures to protect your personal data against loss or unauthorized use;
– Personal data shall be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
– Personal data shall be processed in an appropriate manner to maintain your privacy and security;
– Personal data shall be retained only for as long as strictly necessary.
Contact and Compliance
Data protection contact: Alliyah Issenova